Call: (813) 402-8403

Fast Drying Carpet Cleaner Tampa FL

This video shows a popular fast drying carpet cleaning system called Host. Although, Host does remove soil from your carpet it suffers from the same limitations all dry carpet cleaning systems have. Primarily that you cannot vacuum up all the residual dry material out of the carpet. Dry vacuuming a carpet can remove up to 80% of dried materials in the carpet, leaving 20% of the applied material behind. As a professional carpet cleaner in Tampa FL I have cleaned carpets that were previously cleaned with the Host system. Every time I am able to extract a good amount of the residual Host dry cleaning powder that was left behind. I have a difficult time removing the residual powder from my extraction equipment when I'm done cleaning.

If you're looking for a fast drying carpet cleaner in Tamp FL I would recommend trying Chem-Dry of Tampa. Chem-Dy uses hot carbonated extraction to clean carpet. This method employs a super carbonated solution that's heated to 180 degrees to explode dirt and grime from your carpet. Hot carbonated cleaning is so powerful it only uses 1/5 the solution that a traditional steam cleaner uses. A lot less solution means much faster dry times and an no risk of mold or mildew. Best of all you get extremely clean carpets with no dirt attracting residues. Your carpet stays cleaner longer.

If you're looking for a fast drying carpet cleaner in Tampa FL call Chem-Dry of Tampa.