This is a video of a cute puppy playing on the floor not a video on how to get pet urine out of carpet. However, if you have a puppy the eventual peeing on the carpet is going to happen. Puppies and older dogs often pee on the carpet when excited or distracted. So what do you do when your pet pees on the carpet? Most of the time your pet is going to urinate on the carpet when you’re not around, but if you catch them in the act or find it when it’s still wet you have a good chance of removing it before it becomes a stain. I'm a professional carpet cleaner in Tampa FL and this is...
How to get pet urine out of carpet:
1) If the spot is still wet, act quickly and soak it up with paper towels or a white towel.
2) Then spread some baking soda on it and let it sit for about 30 minutes to an hour then vacuum it up.
1) If the spot is dry, rinse it thoroughly with hot water. About 4 cups of hot water
2) Pour the hot water on the spot one cup at a time.
3) Then soak up as much of the hot water and urine as possible with a towel. If you have a wet dry vacuum, use that instead of a towel.
4) For each cup of hot water use a new towel to soak of the water and urine.
5) Mix 1 cup of water and ½ cup of vinegar, along with a few drops of dish soap.
6) Spray or pour the mixture onto the urine spot and towel dry to remove the the rest of the urine.
7) Repeat as necessary, until the urine is gone.
If the spot still remains or there is still urine odor in the carpet it’s time to call a professional carpet cleaner.